Critical Care Resource System (CCRS) is a web-based ICU/HDU bed coordination program, on the NSW Health Intranet, that will provide all ICU/HDU's and medical retrieval services with information on the availability of ICU/HDU beds across the state.
- CCRS Overview
- CCRS Training Page [this is being updated]
- Statewide Data Reports for 2010 is available here (password protected.)
- CCRS is a web-based ICU/HDU bed coordination program, on the NSW Health Intranet, that will provide all ICU/HDU's and medical retrieval services with information on the availability of ICU/HDU beds across the state. CCRS is a tool to assist patient referral and transfer and does not replace the established process of clinician to clinician consultation.
- CCRS will receive bed availability information form the Patient Administration System (PAS) with an hourly refresh. Individual units will be able to enter information to override PAS as required eg. when beds are no longer available or are pending a discharge.
- Only individual units will be able to change/update their own bed status.
- CCRS will provide a centralised data base to collect information on unit activity, access block and exit block factors impacting on bed utilisation. Units will be able to generate reports which will reflect lost hours due to access and exit block stratified by contributing factors such as unavailable ward beds, staff redeployment etc.
- This information will only be available if the CCRS is kept up to date real time.
|July 25 2008
|August 4 2008
||Evaluation of use
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 May 2012 14:45